- You will teach and conduct research in the field of Therapeutic Sciences at Münster School of Health with an interdisciplinary and interprofessional understanding.
- Your stance will enable you to develop a cross-professional therapeutic self-conception in Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy in both teaching and research.
- You will promote evidence-basing in the therapeutic professions.
- In the primary qualifying degree programme for Speech Therapy and Physiotherapy and in the degree programme Vocational Education – subject area Therapy, you will be involved in processes to further develop the curriculum
- You will support the university’s internationalisation strategy and will be willing to develop English-language courses.
- You have a university degree as well as professional training in Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- You have an above-average PhD in the task-related area.
- You have contacts/an infrastructure in the fields of action of Therapeutic Sciences or of healthcare research.
- You are proven to have been involved in or to have led projects on research into Therapeutic Sciences.
- You take a cross-professional perspective of the relevant research area.
- University teaching skills and experience are desirable.
We offer you
- The opportunity to creatively and innovatively shape a future-oriented area in the health system with a high degree of social responsibility,
- The freedom to conduct a technical examination of innovative topics in teaching and research at a university of applied sciences that is strong in research,
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with committed, cooperating departments and other (non-)university institutions,
- Support in the acquisition and implementation of research projects and externally funded projects,
- The opportunity to become involved in university self-government
- Interesting tasks with flexibility in terms of time,
- Family-friendly conditions
…and much more besides!
We look forward to receiving your application by 24.04.2017, preferably online at: www.fh-muenster.de/professuren
If you have any questions, please contact: Lisa Wosberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please refer to our website to find out more about the conditions governing the appointment and other information.
We would welcome the chance to promote women, and equally look forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities!