Associate Professor in Genetics, Plant Improvement and Extensive Crops Production
Agricultural Science and Production Department
Pan-American School of Agriculture – Zamorano
Deliver lessons and conduct academic activities based on the needs of the Faculty group, in strict adherence to the institution's values and the classes and doctrines assigned, to ensure adequate learning and academic and personal education for the student body
- Ph.D. in the field
- Specialty in Genetics, Plant Improvement, and Biotechnology applied to plants and Crop Sciences.
- 3 years of experience in research, project management and teaching.
- Have contacts with national and international universities, animal nutrition companies and governments and non-governmental organizations, particularly in aspects related to poultry nutrition.
- Committed to comprehensive student training.
- Solid and effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work independently and in multidisciplinary teams.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), and have lived and worked in a multicultural environment for at least 5 years, preferably in Central or South America.
- Have published scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals related to his/her area of expertise.
- Exclusive and ful time commitment with Zamorano.
- Committed to Zamorano’s mission, vision and values
Applications must include a cover letter, an updated Curriculum Vitae, and contact information, including email address and telephone number, of at least three professional references. This shall be submitted in Word or PDF format and addressed to the attention of the Human Talent Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: Associate Professor in Genetics, Plant Improvement and Extensive Crops Production
The deadline to receive the applications until hiring